Kamis, 14 Oktober 2010
Justin Bieber - Speaking In Tongues with LYRICS
Alright, ah haYeah..Speaking in tonguesYaba diba diba dadaWala, I'm killing this sss ca-caCall up Lady GagaOn my, on my telephoneHela don,You're my girl beatsNo metronomeMy new chick, she a yellow boneI buy her yellow stones cus i like it when she got that yellow on??So I'm a rapter tearing it up like a tractor.Matter of fact I'm killing this crapYou're a
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar