selenagomezkissing
Selasa, 26 Oktober 2010
Staples Center OLLG!
I think my heart stopped for a while. OMG!! The end is TO DIE FOR!!
I bet she got to freaking smell the goodness!!
I mean he usually leaves after the song ends but he did that! Ahhhhh!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Hot Product 4000415326071 ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v neck long sleeve pull femme patchwork casual
Postingan Populer
Iyaz will be on Justin's Tour!
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
Fotos de Selena Gomez dejando el House of Blues después de su show
Blog 32909289191 M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men Winter Autumn Waterproof Coat Hoodie Milita
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar