Sabtu, 14 Agustus 2010
Why You Should Never Lose A Bet
I don't knowwwwo. For someone who lost a bet he sure seems mighty into the song don't you think? I bet you he's hiding a big secret.....he's really a huge Justin Bieber fan! :0 He probably lost the bet on purpose so that he can make this video without having to admit he loves JB's music. ahahahaha
Jokes aside, I think he did an awesome job.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar