Kamis, 26 Agustus 2010
Kim would never date Justin
Call off the dogs – Kim Kardashian says she was not serious when she talked about potentially dating Justin Bieber.
“I was joking,” the reality star told Access Wednesday night, when asked about dating the teen singing sensation. “It’s like, ‘Come on, people,’ I would never seriously date a 16-year-old, an 18-year-old, a 20-year-old. It’s all in fun.”
“I like ‘em young,” she joked, at an
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar