Senin, 16 Agustus 2010
Pattie Mallette's School Year Book Picture
Thanks to "Stratford Guy" for submitting Pattie's year book pictures to the site.
"I went to high school with Justin's parents, here are pictures of his Mom I found in the year book, from 1991 and 1993."This looks like when she was 16 or 17 and since she gave birth to Justin when she was 17 it probably means that Justin was already growing in her stomach when these pictures were taken. Kinda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar