Minggu, 15 Agustus 2010
Kim Kardashian: 'I could be Justin Bieber's mother'
Kim Kardashian has reassured Justin Bieber fans that they are not dating - as she is old enough to be his mum.
The 29-year-old reality star recently did a beach photo shoot with the teen sensation, 16, for ELLE magazine but said they are nothing more than friends.
Speaking to Extra, Kim said: "I think it shows obviously he has a huge following of young girls. We would not seriously date. I
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar