Senin, 16 Agustus 2010
Kayne West wants to collaborate
Kanye West and Justin Bieber exchanged a series of tweets over the weekend. The two praised each other's music and Kanye then proposed a possible collaboration with the 16-year-old pop singer and another fellow artist Raekwon.
It began with Kanye's message, "Listening to @Justin Bieber 'Run Away love' ... I love Sunday mornings in the crib." Later, he added, "But I have listened to Runaway
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar