It's official!
After Justin and Kanye flirted over collaborating a couple of days ago, Raekwon has confirmed that he will be producing a remix for Runaway Love featuring Kanye and himself. I'm disappointed they are not making a totally new song and I can't imagine what kind of remix will come out of it because I really don't see Runaway Love as the type of song you would imagine Kanye on or even
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar