Selena has finally revealed the actual cover for "A Year Without Rain" in her facebook earlier today. The pink one is the deluxe Edition cover . I love both of them. And now you can pre-order the album on www.selenagomez.com which was officially set to release on September 21st. I'm sure you all are as excited as I am. There's a rumor going around that A Year without Rain the single and music video will come out on September 3rd but we still don't know for sure so we'll just have to wait and see. Last but not least do check the cover. it stunning!!!!!
Rabu, 18 Agustus 2010
Cover!
Selena has finally revealed the actual cover for "A Year Without Rain" in her facebook earlier today. The pink one is the deluxe Edition cover . I love both of them. And now you can pre-order the album on www.selenagomez.com which was officially set to release on September 21st. I'm sure you all are as excited as I am. There's a rumor going around that A Year without Rain the single and music video will come out on September 3rd but we still don't know for sure so we'll just have to wait and see. Last but not least do check the cover. it stunning!!!!!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar