Sabtu, 14 Agustus 2010
Beezy returns the favour to Drizzy at Indiana State Fair
The girls went wild when Drake brought fellow Canadian heartthrob Justin Bieber onstage during his show at the Indiana State Fair on Friday (Aug. 13). The teen sensation played sidekick to Drizzy during “Best I Ever Had” and even performed a drum solo.
“I can’t forget my little brother who here too,” announced Drake. “This kid is part of something special too. You know we both from Canada and
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar