I've just added the most adorable candids ever! Selena went sight seeing earlier today and she visited the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum in Paris, France with her family. They all look so cute and I just love seeing them all together! and I absolutely ADORE their outfits. Be sure to check out the photos. They are in 25 pics below.! They truly seemed to have wonderful time.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_0.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_0.jpg)
_0.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar