Selasa, 27 April 2010
Is the hectic schedule starting to take a toll on Justin?
Is it just me or is this interview a lot different from most? Justin doesn't seem to be into it at all. It appears to me that he is not totally there. I wonder if the hectic schedule of flying around the world in such a short time to promote his new album is starting to take a toll on him. I really don't like what I see here.
So is he this way because he's tired or is it because he's tired of
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar