Minggu, 11 April 2010
Justin Bieber to be on Oprah
You heard it here first.
It has not been officially confirmed but Justin will be on the Oprah Winfrey show in the very near future.
I came across a contest that Oprah.com is holding for the biggest Justin Bieber fan. This must mean that he has already been booked for the show because Oprah doesn't just hold this kind of contest for nothing.
So if you think you are Justin's #1 fan then I
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar