Justin Bieber has not reached the majority age, however, the pop singer and plans to start a family when she turns 25.
Asked if he plans to marry at some point, Justin Bieber replied: "At 25 or 26 years I would like to see me married or starting a family. I want to be a young parent. "
But Justin Bieber wants to use the current time to devote to their careers and projects that are submitted. 'I want to be able to do what they always wanted - to be successful, make a movie or
whatever. If the time is right, I definitely want to get married at age 25. "
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar