How long is Justin without twitter?
Chances are he’s just looking for a way to escape from the public eye for a while..
Justin’s newest Tweets:
" Been super frustrated and just needed some time to vent and chill. I want to see this country and all the places I’ve dreamed of and whether its the paps or being pulled into politics it’s been frustrating. I’m just excited at this pt to get on stage and perform. Gonna take a little break from twitter and enjoy this time with my family until then. Patience is a virtue"
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar