Kamis, 17 Februari 2011
Justin Bieber brags about kissing Rihanna
Justin Bieber brags about kissing Rihanna: " Justin Bieber bragged about kissing Rihanna and Cheryl Cole at the BRIT Awards tonight (15.02.11).The Canadian teen heartthrob won the International Breakthrough Act trophy, and admitted he sneaked kisses from the glamorous female singers as he went up to collect it.He tweeted: “I got nervous up there and couldn’t remember anything. Lol. I did get to
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar