What's going on here?
I just woke up and noticed that Just Jared Jr has now removed all the pics from their site. Everyone one of them! And the main pic for their post, the small square one with him kissing her (you can see it in the last post because this is the only picture I saved) has been replaced with a totally different pic (to the right).Were they asked by Justin's people to take down
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar