A few days ago I posted a live stream video of what appeared to be a sleeping Justin Bieber. Man I gotta tell you he looked so real (especially when he he puts his head on the pillow) that I got fooled. I really thought it was really JB until someone told me it was some guy name Jamie Laou from Australia.
Well after finding out I decided to leave the video up for a while just to shock you guys
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar