One more post for the road as I think this is a more appropriate last post and helps sums
up what we've been saying for over a month now. (And of course reps lie.)
This was the day we've been waiting for.
As we have said, Selena Gomez always wears her purity ring to big events and the People's Choice is one of the biggest. No purity ring this time. But I do see a sparkling diamond bracelet (
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar