And yet another freshly squeezed leak :)
Justin Bieber - Mama's Boy [Lyrics with Music]
Walkin on red dirt no concrete pavement
Navy blue book bag on my back
Couple miles ’til I’m at the grey hound station
Hope they let me ride away with them
Got pretty mad at my father today
But I’m still thinkin bout what my mother would say
As I’m singin an old song she used to sing
When things weren’t
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar