Teen idol Justin Bieber stirs up a frenzy wherever he goes.
It's hard to believe that just two years ago Justin was a regular kid growing up in a town in Canada, but there's one guy who says he always knew Justin would be a star.
"I'm not surprised at all; once he went at this, I knew he was going to be great," says Jeremy Bieber, Justin's dad.
The proud father is speaking for the first time,
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar