Akon made a special appearance at last night’s taping of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in NYC. Besides singing his hit “Angel” and dancing with sexy models, he took time out to talk to OK! about his dream collaboration and Justin Bieber.
“U2 is the only one I haven’t collaborated with. That’s my next goal,” he told OK! “I will kidnap Bono. Trust me! I will hold him hostage for his vocals.”
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar