Selena Gomez chatted MTV about Wizards Of Waver1y Place: 'There's a lot more magic and a lot more love stories. I'm currently in the middle of shooting season four, but it's really hard. I think it's going to be extremely emotional. I don't think they're going to have a live audience taping on the last episode upon my..
..request because I'm going to be a wreck. It's going to be really hard. Every day I go on set and I see these people that I've been with for the past four years, and it really breaks my heart. It's been so much fun and it's been my high school..
..in a way. So it's gonna be really hard, but it's been great. ..I keep saying every day that I'm not ready [but] I think when the last episode hits, we're going to be like, 'It's time.'
Jumat, 24 September 2010
Selena Gomez CNN UNICEF Interview
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar