Rabu, 14 Juli 2010
Wanna be a part of JBShrine?
I've been running this site by myself this whole time and I think it's time for a change.
You don't have to know too much about html,
just the basics and I can teach you slowly.
The most important part is the sense of humor. :D
And to everyone who applied before please apply again.
Thank you, Daisy.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar