Just landed I'm the US after being gone for 4 months! YAY! I've missed my home but had such an amazing time!
:) Can't wait for you to see Monte Carlo! We all worked so hard, hope yall like it! http://tweetphoto.com/31707760
Sabtu, 10 Juli 2010
Selena is BACK!!!
Guess who just landed in the US! Aaah welcome back Selena! I'm so excited for her new projects and I can't wait for Ramona and Beezus promotion to start! I also can't wait to get more info on the new album. Selena updated her twitter and uploaded a cute photo with Leighton and Katie from the set of Monte Carlo! You can see it here.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar