Rabu, 23 Juni 2010
Vanessa Price: The Stylist Behind Justin Bieber's Hair
Ok....everybody freak out, because I've got the scoop on Justin Bieber's fever-inducing mane, straight from the source. Vanessa Price, the creator of his famously floppy, swoopy, shaggy bowl (which is now covering more than one famous head) checked in with us about what it's like to work with the Bieber himself. I had to really restrain myself from asking what his hair feels like (probably spun
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar