Minggu, 13 Juni 2010
Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber Pictures in The Bahamas Beach
Who was with Justin Bieber in this dark picture? the answer is Kim Kardashian!.Kim Kardashian tweet this pic on her twitter asking her fans “Can u Guess Who I’m in the Bahamas with?? http://twitpic.com/1wi4ic” The pic is kind of dark, so you can’t tell who he was.Meanwhile, Justin Bieber tweets: “Photoshoot on the beach….ummmm yeah. I told her to watch out…I love my fans http://tweetphoto.com/
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar