Global pop star Justin Bieber doesn't think his legions of teenage followers cross the line, despite reports of violence at concerts and even death threats aimed at his friends.
The 16-year-old singer told CNN's Becky Anderson that he has the greatest fans in the world and that he doesn't think they are "too obsessed".
"Nah, you know, I think my fans are really supportive and I'm glad that I
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar