Yeah, I rocked out with a roomful of tweens on the most romantic day of the year, and I’m proud of it!
It’s easier than ever to comment! Live out loud!
I’m 30 and I spent my Valentine’s Day with Justin Bieber. Just got my hearing back too. And yeah, that means I felt old.
I mean, my very first concert was New Kids on the Block, back in the 80’s. The fangirls at the concert know them now as
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Iyaz spills about his upcoming summer tour with Justin Bieber. “It’s going to be fun. Not too many ...
-
$US $34.19 Original Price : $US $71.22 (52%) Special Price M65 UK US Army Clothes Outdoor Tactical Windbreaker Men ...
-
$US $26.66 Original Price : $US $53.32 (50%) Cheap Price ERU double pockets army green women cardigans winter v nec...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar